Monday, November 3, 2008

no more mudslinging


I cannot wait for the elections to be over just so I no longer have to see or hear political ads. I cannot believe these influence anyone to vote for one candidate over the other. I seem to get annoyed enough not to vote for the person running the negative ads but then I hear them from both sides and then am just irritated with both of them.

If any candidate would offer not to run political ads I think they would have my vote regardless of anything else just because they gave me some peace and quiet for a few months. Oh well it will all be over by tomorrow evening- at least if we don't have a recount again. In actuality they will keep talking and writing about it so I may have a few more days of this to endure.

Please, please be able to actually count ballots so it can finally be over and I am not frightened to turn on the radio, read the paper, or watch the news. Never mind I still can't read the Sunday paper the way the Cougs have been playing. Even though I badly want to read all the scoop on the Huskies losses I can't get through the Coug's dismal performances to be able to pick up the paper.

No comments: