Monday, March 2, 2009

turning 6


Turns out when one turns 6 Wall-E trumps Star Wars and Monster Trucks.

A call from Uncle Sam in Germany letting Justin know he could eat Sam's slice of cake. Justin definitely let us all know he got 2 slices of cake this year that way.

The pinata only lasted 2 swings this year - guess turning 6 puts some power into those arms.

Thanks Justin (and your mom) for another great birthday. I know you would have rather had your "boating buddy" Uncle Sam there but thanks for inviting me anyways. Plus you have to admit I don't do so badly on the present end of things - after all I do listen to your requests. I look forward to another year of adventures together. I know your boating buddy is coming back soon and we have plenty of adventures planned via the water. I am sure many of them even involve you getting to drive the boat.
Love, Aunt Kayla

No comments: