Monday, January 5, 2009

resolutions


With the beginning of 2009 - okay am a bit late here since it is 5 days in already and am not quite sure how that happened - it is time to make resolutions. Instead of the usual ones I never seen to keep or make headway with I have made the following resolutions I will enjoy and want to keep.

try out a new recipe at least once a week . . . don't pass up any opportunities to travel . . . eat more of the good chocolate . . . go out to dinner with friends or have them over at least once a week . . . take a day off at least once a quarter for no good reason . . . spend more time doing crafts with the nephews . . . take more pictures . . . shut off my cell phone occasionally . . . spend more time in the water - a pool, a lake, the ocean . . . work on my Spanish - while in a Spanish speaking country . . . book our trip to Italy . . . reach out to old friends I haven't been in contact with recently . . . try a new restaurant at least once a month . . . have a date night with Sam at least once a week . . . redecorate at least one room in my house . . . have more fires - in our fireplace and out in the firepit on the deck

These are all things I want to do and look forward to doing so 2009 might be the first time I look forward to keeping my resolutions.

Happy 2009!

No comments: