Monday, February 15, 2010

1 item checked off


Well I checked one item off the bucket list - going to the SuperBowl! It was a once in a lifetime experience but now I want to go again.

Sam and I decided to root for the Saints since they hadn't gotten there before and amazingly enough they won. All the teams we had been rooting for in the playoffs seemed to keep losing so having the Saints win was great. I have never been to a game where it went by so quickly. I couldn't believe when it was already halftime an when the end of the 4th quarter rolled around I didn't want it to end.

An amazing experience and one I hope that someday I can repeat again. Maybe now my bucket list will have to read - attend the SuperBowl twice! Now I just have to figure out how to get the tab picked up again.

No comments: